Tournaments happen every Sunday and Wednesday, where you are placed into different prize brackets based on your Max Potential Stage, an algorithm that GameHive keeps close to heart. Up to 200 players compete in a tournament, the rewards and sizes depend on how you were placed in the algorithm. Rewards are based on how high you have gotten in the group. Your ultimate goal is to try and strive for rank 1 undisputed for the best rewards.
You will usually be seeded into a group that has started within the past hour. There are, however, cases in which players were seeded into a tournament groups up to 4 hours in. If you want to be sure to have a guaranteed 24 hour start, always start when the icon first appears.
Tournament Points are a reward for participating in a tournament.
T-Points can only be collected from participating in tournaments. The higher your rank, the more points you collect. T-Points are used in upgrading the passive skill Mystical Impact, upgrading this still does not consume any points, nor can the points be lost in anyway.
|x10 gold from bosses.|
|Heroes, Clan Ship, and War cry skill will each do x3 damage.|
|Regenerate +5 additional mana per minute.|
|Probability type bonuses will increase by x1.2.|
|Heavenly Strike, Hand of Midas, and Shadow Clone skills will each be x3 as strong.|
|x10 gold earned from Chestersons.|
|You will have 100% chance of receiving multiple fairy rewards.|
|Taps, Pet Attacks, and Firesword skill will each do x3 damage.|
|+20% refund on all active skill mana costs.|
|Amount of relics earned increased by x1.5.|
Tournament bonuses rotate in chronological order. Upon the conclusion of the tournament with the last listed bonus, the next tournament's bonus will be the first listed bonus (or currently the "no bonus" 'bonus').
Stage brackets have been done away with, instead, you are joined with people similar to your own Max Potential Stage. That said, you will always want to try and push as best as you can.
Tournament rewards always include diamonds and tournament points. An additional pair of rewards are given in each tournament, which are cycled through in the following order:
- Weapon Upgrades & Fortune Weapon Upgrades
- Crafting Shards & Pets
- Skill Points & Perks
These rewards are shown in the charts below.
Trivia / FAQ
- Opting to prestige during a Tournament will not reset your current stage progression on the leaderboard.
- You can use Silent March and Portars during the tournament. It will not take effect until after your first prestige during the tournament. However, the effect will only last to the max stage of your current tournament level.
- If tied at a rank that is not the top 9, the names of other players tied with you will not be displayed.
- Prior to joining a tournament, the icon's background is in a shade of deep blue; this changes to green after joining the tournament. After the timer runs down, the icon turns dark red and has a rotating trail to signify results processing. The trail disappears shortly after and rewards will be available for collection.